Basic Addon's For DPS

Go down

Basic Addon's For DPS

Post  Chris on Mon 13 Apr - 6:50

This post will link you all some addons i feel we all need as a DPS player in raid.
Also some of these Addons are also useful in Healer & Tank specs too.

Deadly Boss Mode

This Deadly Boss Mode is a early warning system which uses timers, alerts and macros allowing you to raid with ease and effectiveness.

Omen Threat Meter

Omen provides accurate values of your group's relative threat level on individual enemies, so that you can see when you're in danger of pulling aggro.

OmniCC

OmniCC displays a timers on icons for Damage Over Time (DOT),Healer Over Time (HOT) and Cool-downs (CD) spells allowing you to optimize your damage or healing.

Recount

Knowing your Performance is important Recount allows you to see:

Damage
Damage Per Second (DPS)
Healing
Heals Per Second (HSP)
Damage Taken
Healing Taken
Deaths

X-Perl Unit Frames

A unit frames Addon that makes you raiding user interface alot more manageable this is also useful for healers and tanks

This is my basic Addons you all must have list if anyone can think of anymore reply to this post and i'll add them.

Last edited by Chris on Mon 13 Apr - 18:28; edited 1 time in total

Chris
Class Leader

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-04-13

View user profile https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=566031029&ref=profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Basic Addon's For DPS

Post  Theo on Mon 13 Apr - 9:56

Another addon thats useful is

quartz -
Quartz is a modular approach to a casting bar addon.
It comes with a swing timer bar and a cast bar which predicts lag so if your lagging a little bit it will so you round about the time it will finish. There is an example below showing what i mean.

there are many more uses for this addon like: It will displays a tiny spark-bar to show your Global Cooldown near the cast bar. Helpful for those who'd rather not squint at their action bars to see when they can cast again.

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2009-02-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum