Self Preservation Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meet The Crew!!

+8
Nikkala
Gin
Shriama
Theo
Kahrthas
right
keaneo
FluffySheep
12 posters

Go down

Meet The Crew!! Empty Meet The Crew!!

Post  FluffySheep Fri 2 Jan - 16:49

Introduce Yourself Here... Let Us Get To Know You!!!!!
FluffySheep
FluffySheep
Admin

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2009-01-02

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Boulderfist&n=Fluf

Back to top Go down

Meet The Crew!! Empty Re: Meet The Crew!!

Post  keaneo Fri 2 Jan - 20:36

Hey hey

Im 28, male, hotter than juz and a wealth of information. For instance were u aware the average male gnome actually has a 14 inch penis Shocked Crazy, i couldnt believe it either... and you will never look at a gnome the same way again lol. Outside of wow i'd say im a tropical person... i live in chester, uk, but really wanna move some where nice like australia Very Happy Hobbies, other than wow I love sports and play loads of em, as well as that im a qualified coach. I can't spell to save my life so no need for any1 to point it out, and yeah, what i told u about gnomes is why the female gnomes walk around a little funny Wink
keaneo
keaneo
Guild Master

Number of posts : 23

Back to top Go down

Post  right Sat 3 Jan - 19:03

hiyorr Smile What a Face

i'm harvey, 18 and i live in stevenage like north london ish brrrap! i say 18 but y'kno im 18 in 6days so it counts! errr i'm a pretty impatient person when it comes to wow, i guess i strive for perfection and i wanna just get on with things. Rîght is my alt, gonna be tanking in guild i guess, and my main has cleared all content in tbc and everything in wotlk, just need that bastard malygos heroic down !! -cry- looking forward to raiding with you guys, and btw what keaneo said about gnums is so true, went in one way, came out the other cyclops !!

if you got any question at all on anything, don't hesitate /w Rîght or Harvstaa anytime Smile

right

Number of posts : 2

Back to top Go down

Meet The Crew!! Empty Hello.

Post  Kahrthas Sun 4 Jan - 0:00

My name is Kåre, i live in Norway, and i am 17 years old. I consider myself as an patient person in-game and in-real. In level 80 till now, i have been doing alot of Battleground with my Paladin. I decided that i will go pvp with my Paladin and pve with my Hunter, and i hope Self Preservation Society will help me reach my goals with my Hunter. Also, i hope that you let me join your Heroic groups, despite my gear is really poor at the moment.

Kahrthas

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-01-03

Back to top Go down

Meet The Crew!! Empty HEY HEY!!!!

Post  FluffySheep Sun 4 Jan - 11:49

Well I am Sarah, L80 Lock, I am kinda in charge of these boards till i can find myself a Crew to help me out..

I am Old as Dirt but as young and the Guildie I feel, Less than Intellegent, and a Moody Biatch.... Ask Turricann he will tell you... I work in a Leisure Centre for now... I love Mountain Biking, Drinking, Tunes and WOW.

I need to gear up but has not gone to well but I am sure I will get there..... I hope that this new Guild will get us all where we need to be....
FluffySheep
FluffySheep
Admin

Number of posts : 26

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Boulderfist&n=Fluf

Back to top Go down

Meet The Crew!! Empty Hey There

Post  Theo Sun 1 Mar - 10:15

I'm Mike (aka Theonetorule) i'm 16 (17 in may) i play ret paladin and i'm hoping to tank and heal a bit as well when dual spec is out.
I live in sale just near manchester, i go college and i am hoping to go to uni after i finish.
My hobbies are hanging out with my mates, playing wow (ofc Razz) and playing on my Xbox and pwning my mates on it lol!
Well thats about it i guess, i look forward to rading with you guys and hopefully we will clear all of the raids. Very Happy
Theo
Theo
Class Leader

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2009-02-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Shriama Sun 1 Mar - 16:17

I'm Kasper (Shriama), 17 years old, nearly 18. My hobbies are making music, playing WoW and watching movies.
Going to college too, and planning on studying music on the Dutch Rockacademy.

Shriama

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-02-14

Back to top Go down

Meet The Crew!! Empty Ummm

Post  Gin Tue 3 Mar - 7:13

Hey, i'm Gin, i suppose u'v seen me few times in guild raids and stuff :O

My real name is Leon, i'm 21 years old and live in Riga, Latvia.

Currently i'm studying in Latvian University's "E-business and Logistics system managment" faculty Smile
Also i'm working in "Euronics" electronics retail store, so i dont have much free time Razz

My hobbies are Football, beer, sex with gf, wow (wipeing) and doing nothing (my favourite)

I'm lookin' forward to wipe with u all guys and girlz Smile

Gin

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2009-02-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Nikkala Fri 3 Apr - 9:53

Helloo I am Blake (Nikkala/Jizzhunter), and I am the new boy Smile

I have been playing WoW for years, and a self-confessed Altoholic. I spend most of my WoW time on the Kilrogg server with a shaman as my main. However Halfpint is my flatmate, so I decided to move a couple toons accross here, so I can laugh at his DPS :p

I love to help out, so feel free to /w me if you need a hand with anything Smile
Nikkala
Nikkala

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2009-04-02

Back to top Go down

Meet The Crew!! Empty Know me :)

Post  Zanamatto Fri 3 Apr - 10:52

Well my name in hte game is Zanamatto but everyone calls me by Zana. My main is a mage but for now is the DeathKnight called Deathzana...

Since the guild needs tanks i'm playing more with the DK than Mage,thats one of the reasons i don't play with the mage.
My real name is André,i leave in Portugal,Lisbon and i'm 20 years old :/...i'm a proffessional Dancer and that's all you need to know about me i think Laughing if you have any questions feel free to ask me Smile

Zanamatto

Registration date : 2009-03-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Oldek Sun 12 Apr - 6:27

Hey
I'm Marcus (Oldék)
I'm 21 y old studying at university for the past 2 years, graduating next year as Bachelor in Software Engineering and Management.
I live in Sweden, "downtown" of Gothenburg, quite a nice city... we hate 08's which is Stockholm... For the obvious reason that we are truely better then them. We got a bigger arena for example. cheers .

I'm a tank, really I live for tanking atm. However I think I'd like to turn to dps to try all aspects of the game.

My history in wow is quite ordinary,
60's
I've been through most AQ40, some Naxx, all MC / BWL (as holy priest / frost mage)

70's
I've been through Kharazan and Gruul's lair several times (as holy'n'shadow priest / fire mage)

80's
You should know what I've been through so far. Smile cheers

I'm into webdevelopment, and run my own company, so I'm in for some in-house development that we might be able to use to our advantage..
Atm, I'm working on a album / image browsing system, similair to facebook, with arrow-keys and preloading and such.

I need some advices on threads / processes, and implementing fast and solid solutions with Ajax/JS and how to easily transfer variables in laguages (PHP, JS, AJAX) please tell me if you posess some deeper knowledge about this Wink
Oldek
Oldek
Class Leader

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2009-03-30

Back to top Go down

Post  askagorn Sun 12 Apr - 16:25

Hello

My name is Asker (Askagorn ingame), and I'm a 17 year old dude from Sweden. I am currently studying Technical Sciences, and will move on to the University in about a year and a half. On my spare time I play computergames (obviously), socialize with friends and watch movies (I love movies!).

Been playing WoW since December 2008, so I'm pretty new to this. BE INDULGENT! What a Face

Hopefully, we'll have a lot of fun together!
askagorn
askagorn

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-04-02

Back to top Go down

Meet The Crew!! Empty who am i!! :O

Post  halfy Mon 13 Apr - 14:48

hola Very Happy

I am Andre, also known as halfpint/commitment/lovemachine.

Im a qualified clinical pharmacologist and am busy selling a security company ive had for close to 2 years now .. im taking time out for a year to do whatever...

my hobbies... are Keaneo, bullma and fluffs... i enjoy a good cupping and i also like a good fisting... aslong as i dont bleed.
mmmmmmm

haha
im 24
halfy
halfy

Registration date : 2009-01-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down